Monday, January 4

Thank Goodness For Blondes

So it is official - I think I have approximately 10 eyebrow hairs left!  I suppose the silver lining to this bizarre and slightly disconcerting fact is that you can't really notice a difference :)

Thank goodness for blonde hair - it has totally allowed me to ride out this very fun and exciting time with relative to no pain.  I can only imagine the trauma my dark haired friends had to go through when they began embarking on a similar fate... the images I keep coming up with are flashes of college-aged movies where the drunk kid gets his eyebrows shaved for passing out too early - and then subsequently looks foolish for the rest of the movie.

While my remaining 10 hairs are holding strong, amidst the mineral powder and Chanel mascara, I look forward to treatment 10 tomorrow. You never know, maybe my eyebrows will make a comeback like my hair.

Happy Monday everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment