Monday, January 25

Thank God For "Lasts"

Chemo is finally coming to a close everyone - in eight days I will be finished with my last chemo treatment!! I know I said in my post the other day how shocked I am that it is already here but I just really can't believe it.

I am finally to the point where I am doing the last of things - I had my last Lupron shot a few weeks ago and my last Neulasta shot on Wednesday. Thank god for no more hot flashes and bone pain!

The next few weeks will be pretty packed I feel. I will be in the clinic on Monday and Tuesday of next week.  I then see my primary care doctor for a check-in on Friday, February 5.

THEN on February 11, I go over to Dana Farber to meet with another Oncologist to hear her opinion on whether or not I should go through radiation.  Sometime after my meeting at Dana Farber I will have my port removed, have another PET Scan and make a final decision on radiation.

I will keep all of you posted as to what happens, but in the meantime, please pray for good health days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment