Wednesday, September 16

Light the Night - October 15

As some of you may know The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society hosts an annual walk to raise money for research and patient care. In honor of my own affair with Hodgkins Lymphoma I have decided to walk and raise money for the event. I would like to thank Ally Pagar from Alpha Delta Pi for encouraging me to participate as part of the ADPi team and I look forward to walking with friends new and old.


Below are the event details:
Thursday, October 15, 2009
The Boston Common

Walk Distance: 2 miles
Check In: 5:00 p.m.
Opening Ceremony: 6:30 p.m.
Walk Start Time: 7:00 p.m.



I encourage any of you in the Boston area to come out and walk with me. Click here to view my fundraising page and from my page you can click on "Walk with Us" to signup to be a part of the team.  


I want to thank all of you for the support you have given me so far as we navigate through my new love affair and I would appreciate any time that you could spare to cheer me and the other survivors and their families on.


xoxo


T

No comments:

Post a Comment